Giriş Tarihi
    30-12-2006
    Mekan
    22 Edirne
    Mesajlar
    Üye No

Unhappy YE7500DAPCI softcam SBCL TPS

Hello,

I am sorry for speaking english. I cannot speak Turkish.

I have a Technomate TM-5000DAPCI receiver now using Next YE 7500 DAPCI software. The receiver now behaves like a Next receiver. I have used the softcam.*** to receive Prem*er channels.

My friend is using the program SBCL (vPlug 1.4) to update TPS **** in his Dreambox using TPS.bin. I have tried to use SBCL for the Next receiver but it does not work. SBCL is able to use the serial connector COM 1. I can connect to the receiver with no problems. However, I cannot communicate with the CAS/SoftCAM. When using SBCL with a Dreambox it is necessary to adjust the settings inside the Dreambox softcam to give it the address of the PC. How can this be done with the YE7500DAPCI?

The software for the YE7500DAPCI has a CAS built into the software. Is it possible to change the CAS/CAM like you do in a Dreambox.

Thank you for any information.

cheers

noz::wave:

Honorary Moderator
    Giriş Tarihi
    25-01-2004
    Mekan
    06 Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Kan Grubu
    0 Rh ( + )
    Üye No

No, not possible.

Starting Member
    Giriş Tarihi
    30-12-2006
    Mekan
    22 Edirne
    Mesajlar
    Üye No

Hi haydut,

Do you mean totally impossible or do you mean that the YE7500DAPCI software must be updated first before this can work?

cheers

noz:smiles34:

Honorary Moderator
    Giriş Tarihi
    25-01-2004
    Mekan
    06 Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Kan Grubu
    0 Rh ( + )
    Üye No

Update to what? To 1 MB flash? To 7 years old receiver?

You are lucky enough changing Technomate to Next, now trying to have dreambox ability :)

İts technicaly not possible, compare Dreambox and Next hardware and you will see why...

Good luck.

Giriş Tarihi
    28-04-2006
    Mekan
    35 İzmir
    Mesajlar
    Kan Grubu
    AB Rh ( + )
    Üye No

arkadaşlar bayram hediyesi buyrun

11966H12500 ANİMALPLANET DİSKOVERİ FTAyayında

Starting Member
    Giriş Tarihi
    30-12-2006
    Mekan
    22 Edirne
    Mesajlar
    Üye No

Hi haydut,

OK I accept that. I don't expect miracles !! I did not know the receiver was already 7 years old. Does this mean that the box was produced as a Next model before Technomate released the box? I bought it new only 3 years ago.

However, someone has managed to squeeze a softcam of some description into the box's existing hardware. I have one last simple question. Can the exisiting softcam in the box be changed to evocam or camd3 or mgcam for example? Would the cam be able to communicate with the serial port?

Thank you for your continued help.

cheers

noz:smilies39:
    Düzenleyen noz : 30-12-2006 at 17:01

Honorary Moderator
    Giriş Tarihi
    25-01-2004
    Mekan
    06 Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Kan Grubu
    0 Rh ( + )
    Üye No

The connection to internet (via comport) is possible by using a PC and a suitable software. That doesnt mean that you can use tps.bin file. That is another concept. On the other hand there will NOT be a suitable software for DigitalAnologPozitionerCI (FMB flash) models, since they are 1 MB and old enough.

Starting Member
    Giriş Tarihi
    30-12-2006
    Mekan
    22 Edirne
    Mesajlar
    Üye No

New Icon6

Ok, Thanks for your help.

Cheers

noz

Starting Member
    Giriş Tarihi
    30-12-2006
    Mekan
    22 Edirne
    Mesajlar
    Üye No

Hi, sorry I have one more question. Maybe I was misunderstood:

By now you will have seen nephilas's fix for dreambox and TP$ using software called SBCL (vPlug 1.4) to feed **** from your PC (stored in a bank of **** called TP$.bin) to the softcam in the DB every time the DB detects that the **** have changed. I assume its done this way because the bank of **** is so large there's not enough memory in the DB to cope. So the **** are fed into the DB a little at a time just as they are required.

See here:
    wordwideweb.gccadm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81773

I have a TM-5000DAPCI which has had its firmware (software) replaced with "Next YE 7500DAPCI". It uses a softcam (CAS) and the **** are put into the box using a null-modem cable from the serial port on my laptop or PC. The **** can also be updated via the remote but this takes a long time.

On the basis that both the DB and the TM are using basically the same principle - my question is this:-

Can the firmware (software) in the box be modified slightly to allow the embedded softcam to communicate via the null-modem cable with the PC running SBCL software? I realise the 5000 is extremely short on memory but it already has a softcam. (the softcam works btw clearing Prem*er and Easy just nicely). Surely the modification required can't be huge? If memory is really the stumbling block there are some functions which could be discarded to make room for the softcam with comms ability.

I can connect successfully to the TM using SBCL set to RS232 mode. However, because there's no way the softcam knows where the device is that's trying to speak to it, it can't answer. When connecting to the DB with SBCL, first you have to edit the softcam to tell it the IP address of the PC you are using to talk to it. Using serial comms means no IP address.

Does this make any difference to the answers already given above?

cheers

noz:(

Gönderme Kuralları

• Yeni konu açamazsınız
  • Konuda cevap yazamazsınız
  • Eklenti yapamazsınız
  • Mesajlarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz
  •  
  • BB Kodları Açık
  • Smiley'ler Açık
  • Resim Kodları Açık
  • Video Kodları Açık